Media Buyer , Global
The perfect prospect would thoroughly enjoy and be responsible for creating, executing, and handling online marketing campaigns through numerous digital channels.
- Maintain accounts, analysis, reports, and execution of new accounts.
- Increase lead generation sources.
- Ability to understand, manage, and extract insights from data.
- Expand online lead acquisition while maintaining the given CPL/CPA.
- Measure KPI’s including CPM, CPC, CPL, and conversions.
- Provide advice and is involved with development of creatives.
- Always being ahead regarding the newest industry trends.
- Smelling the flowers on your way to work.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant agency-related job experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience working in media, analytics, data science, or marketing.
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Proven ability for data interpretation that aligns with clients’ business objectives.
- Familiarity with media industry concepts, practices, and procedure.
- Experience working with data from across the online advertising ecosystem including Ad servers, DMP’s, Rich media vendors, 3rd party validation data, etc.
- Deep knowledge of web analytics tools with experience setting up customer and channel analysis.
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to deliver to clients.